Sunday, April 12, 2009




So, this is my final week in America for a while. There is no way I will get everything done that I wanted to before I left, so I haven't been doing anything really. I guess it will be good to relax for now because I will be pretty busy for the next few months. Last weekend I had my "Final Camping Trip" with a few of my friends at Snow Canyon State Park, and it was really fun to hang out with them one last time, despite our encounter with a malevolent park ranger.
I haven't been nervous at all, but now that it's getting so close I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. Not scared, but I'm just not quite sure what to expect at this point. Hopefully I'll have internet access at least once in a while so it will make it easier to communicate with everyone back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment