My house is a very very very fine house
With 10 dogs in the yard
Life used to be so hard
Now everything is easy cause of you. . .
La la la la la la la la la la
Yes, I have moved into my house. It still lacks a shower and a place to wash the dishes and water buckets and a broom and a mop and a machete and a small pot to cook with and a clothesline, etc. etc. But I am there and it is nice. However, it will be even more straining on my time because I will have to cook and clean in addition to everything else. And no, I don´t have pictures for you because although I brought my camera, I neglected to remember the cord. So next time I guess.
These last few days I have been tired due to the flu I had last week. This has been the first real stomach issues I´ve had here, and I don´t think it was the food because I had a fever too. My stomach still hasn´t quite settled down entirely. Oh for a toilet that isn´t a hundred meters away. . .
I am also sad that I won´t be home for my favorite season, FALL! I love the leaves and the nice cool weather and the pumpkiny food and everything. If I come home during these two years I want to come during October next year because it is the best time of all. I am going to look for a pumpkin source to see if I can make some pumpkin pie. My project director is going to visit my site on Oct. 30th, maybe I can make him some good old fashioned American pie for Halloween.
I think my iPod may have officially lost its battery, it won´t charge today. I am bummed about that because now that I actually have a place to play music that doesn´t involve some manic hyperactive attention deficit DJ, I don´t have the capabilities to play the music that I enjoy. Wo is me. It would be lovely to kick back and listen to some relaxing music for a change, for the life of me I can´t understand how they can stand those radio stations, and they don´t like music that doesn´t have a strong beat.
Well, I´d better go because I have a lot of paperwork to fill out and not a lot of time to do it. Later dudes!
Fall is my favorite season as well. The leaves this year up in the canyon are as red as Ive seen in a LONG time. I'll try and get up next weekend and remember my camera this time.
ReplyDeletePumpkiny? LOL