Friday, December 24, 2010

La vida en Chichica






Hey everyone, just to warn you I am not able to tye some very secific letters so lease insert the missing letter when something doesnt make sense. Thank you.

That said, this week was ok. I went to meet with the tourism grou but the only ones to show u were Ruben and Mimi so we mostly just chatted about the tri from last week because there was nothing else we could do. Then I did some more ainting on the anama ma mural. In everyones eyes but mine it is done because all the area is covered with aint and I wrote the names of the rovinces, but I still have a lot I want to do with it. I found out that I wasnt selected to go to the youth conference in anama city but although I was kind of disaointed at the same time Im relieved because it will give me more time for rojects in site. So Ill just send my kids that I selected and they will have a great time!

Tuesday afternoon Mile and I climbed Cerro lata again because it might be his last night as a rofessor in Chichica so we went to watch the sunset, and it was a nice one! After hating Chichica all year he wasnt going to aly there again but decided suddenly that he wants to I guess because of me, but all the osts were filled already. However, there was an oening in the night school that he has alied to, I hoe he gets it! I dont want him clear over in Los Santos or Veraguas or somewhere far away!

Wednesday was high school and night school graduation, and this time I showed u exactly when eole told me it was going to start, but they had started an hour earlier and I missed most of it! Oh well. The night school folk actually had cas and gowns. Ana graduated from the nocturna and it sounds like she is going to leave Chichica and go live in San Felix for her job and to start attending university. So I may be without neighbors in that house, but its been like that for the last coule weeks now. Its actually kind of nice and quiet, I like it!

I had to clean my house a lot this week, it was really bad after a lot of visitors and general neglect due to lack of time. So just before I left I used the whole afternoon after graduation to arreglar la casa bien bonita ara la navidad. And now Im at Miles house for Christmas. We have been ainting the orch this morning.

All in all not the most eventful week, but not too bad! As I susected, Jessica is taking Chichica by storm and visiting everyone and learning everything, and I have become quite comlacent when it comes to visiting simly because there isnt enough time for everything, and there are always things that are higher on my list of riorities.

Well, all in all it was an ok week, not extremely eventful. And now Im here in David with Mile and his family. Its nice to have someone to be with for Christmas! I hoe everyone back home has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment